The Peterborough Horticultural Society is a “not-for-profit” organization of passionate volunteers who host the garden show to raise money so we can gladly give it back to our community for:
Read more about the Peterborough Horticultural Society.
Our garden show is our annual, major fund-raiser but the best part is, we do it…
For the love of gardening
The first garden show with 70 display booths was in 2001 and presented as a one-time event to celebrate the 140th anniversary of the Peterborough Horticultural Society.
2019 marks our 19th show with well-known speakers and 2 and a half incredible days.
We host over 80 VENDORS and exhibitors who are landscapers, gardeners, growers, teachers and designers along with many not-for-profit organizations; we have garden displays and demonstrations and SPEAKERS; an ambitious interactive CHILDREN’S GARDEN; the latest in garden tools, and so much more……
Besides fundraising, why else do we do this?
- to inspire you and celebrate the coming of Spring
- to incite (or renew) your passion in gardening
- to help you to learn and grow and ask questions of the hundreds of vendors, speakers and volunteers
- to share our hundreds of combined years of experience and knowledge
- to introduce you to vendors and exhibitors you may not have met
- to show you what is new and innovative in gardening
- to encourage and teach you to grow food and flowers
- to show you how to make the world more beautiful and more healthy through gardening
Please come and:
- listen to experts, share your ideas, your dreams and your problems
- be encouraged and uplifted after a long dark winter
- meet our vendors and be dazzled with what is new
- meet old – and new – friends
- celebrate your own skills and passions and hear about ours